Get connected with clients like never before with our amazing Group Chat and Broadcast feature! Quickly share files, photos, plans & more - all in one place. Now you can nurture those digital communities from your own workspace without missing a beat.
Setting up a Group chat
1. Head to Messages in the Side menu, and select Group Chat
2. You will see a pre-curated user group, Active Clients for you, that you can Activate.
3. You can create more groups. Click on the + icon or Create Group
4. There will be two options for you. You can create either a Smart Group or a custom Group. Let’s understand what these are:
With Smart Group, you can create an automated list based on selected filters. It updates the member list automatically according to the chosen filter status.
On the other hand, with Custom Group, you get more control as you manually select members from a given list.
Any changes in client status won't affect this kind of group's member lists, so it's perfect if your message requires extra stability! Pick the one that best fits your needs and take it away 🚀
5. Once you finish the filters/clients selection, click next and add the Group info.
6. And you are all set! Send a message to welcome the group members and get the ball rolling.
7. You can manage the group using the three dots on the top right.
Ready to take control of conversations? Our Client App's Messages tab allows you to easily switch between groups and Direct Messages at the click of a button. Mute/Unmute notifications easily and experience fast & simple communication within your digital communities!
Do you have an exciting announcement to share with your clients? With the traditional approach of adding each one's email ID and manually sending emails, it often becomes too time-consuming. Now there is a better way! No more worrying about who saw what or when - we've got this hassle covered for you so that all your important announcements reach out in no time without any effort on your part.
To send messages in bulk, you can use FitBudd Broadcast Messenger. Follow these simple steps to send a message to all of your clients.
1. Sign in to the web portal and navigate to the "Messages" tab on the left side of the screen.
2. Click the “Broadcast” tab under the Messages section.
3. Select a user group from our pre-built and curated list of groups, such as
- All Clients (All the Clients across all categories)
- Active Clients
- Completing Soon (Clients whose one-time purchase plans are about to complete in the next 7 days)
4. You can also create your custom group using the “+” button or “Send to Custom Group”.
5. Once you have selected a group, type in your message. Add the attachments if you want, or add a voice memo in the message and hit the send button.
Once sent, the message will appear in the group chronologically. You can see all the recipients of the message you sent by clicking on the recipient count.
You also have the option to delete the custom groups. Just click on any group and see the menu icon on the top right of the screen. Open it and click on “Delete Group” to finally get done with it.
Share all your key info with multiple clients in one go! Your broadcast will be sent as a personal message to your chosen group, and they can follow up individually by DM. Keep the conversation going - FitBudd has got you covered!
Discover the Best Resources For Personal Trainers
Download FREE E-books and Templates to Boost Your Business's GrowthDownload Now for Free
These functional templates have the power to make any fitness trainer's life easier.